Robotic in Food and Beverage IndustryRobots in the food industry: acceleration of technological processes, perfect cleanliness of production.
Food industry production plants achieve productivity growth and gain competitive advantages by introducing modern intelligent robotic process automation systems. Companies all over the world are increasingly using industrial robots in every production step from processing of raw materials to packaging and palletizing.
Robots in the food industryRobots harvest, bake bread, slice, dose, check for defects, calibrate, sort, pack, palletize, visually inspect the integrity of the packaging using machine vision systems.
All work operations are performed accurately, quickly, without errors or inaccuracies.
- they free workers from performing conveyor operations, from working in conditions of high or low temperatures, high humidity, vibration and noise;
- they perform work accurately and ten times faster than a persođộ ẩm cao, n, which allows to increase labor productivity and product quality;
- excludes the possibility of the influence of the "human factor" on the quality of products;
- adaptability to the conditions of "Clean Room" – clean, sterile production;
- economical, ergonomic, easy to operate.